Defiling Uther's Tomb
|Uther's Tomb Defiled|
|Corrupted Mark of the Lightbringer (Provided)|
DescriptionThere, that's better. I've added a little fel magic to it.
Now, you must take it to his resting place in the Western Plaguelands. Use the corrupted holy symbol in the presence of Uther's statue to defile his tomb! You'll have to get close for it to work.
To find the tomb go southeast of the Ruins of Andorhal. Return to me when the deed is done.
Be quick about it, <class>!
I don't care what that old ghost had to say - it was his fault! Everything that's happened to Quel'Thalas was a result of his incompetence!
It is clear that the defiling did not work. Go, be gone from my sight! I must think this through.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 75
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,250 experience
- 350 reputation with Silvermoon City
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.