DescriptionWell met, <class>. I've made a habit of studying the fighting techniques of the various troll tribes in my travels, and I've noticed a trend. The Bloodscalp trolls at the Tkashi Ruins and Bal'lal Ruins to the north use some of the same tactics as the Amani of the northern forests.
Their magic seems to have diverged in an interesting direction and they've used it to become the strongest tribe in the area. It could form the core of a powerful weapon against the Amani, but first I must find out more about it.
The inscription on this totem is in a language no troll could ever hope to learn, but one that is known to us. It names the bearer as an ally of a water elemental named Naias and marks him as one worthy to channel his power.
This is most unexpected, but not entirely bad, <name>. With your help, I'd like to pursue this further.
RewardsYou will receive: 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,780 experience
- 250 reputation with Silvermoon City
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.