The Arakkoa Threat
|Haal'eshi Windwalker slain (4)|
|Haal'eshi Talonguard slain (6)|
DescriptionThe arakkoa are smart creatures... smart as any gnome you ever met. They have this way with magic and a violent temper, however.
Lately they've taken to attacking Honor Hold patrols, which is why we were sent here. See, Mirren and I are world-famous marksmen, we are! But fowl and game are what we specialize in... not these... lightning-invoking birdmen.
So what do you say you give us a hand in this one assignment? You'll find the Den of Haal'esh to the southeast.
Stick around and have a drink with us, won't you?
RewardsYou will receive: 5 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,860 experience
- 250 reputation with Honor Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.