The Cleansing Must Be Stopped
|Draenei Anchorite slain|
|Signaling Gem (Provided)|
DescriptionOur scouts captured a draenei paladin at the Pools of Aggonar. He was to take part in a cleansing ritual to purify the pools. We must stop the draenei from succeeding or we will lose our supply of felblood!
He was carrying this signaling gem, looking to mark a spot where a priest - or "anchorite" as they call themselves - could perform their rituals in safety. Place the gem near the Altar of Aggonar and be ready to ambush any approaching draenei.
I suggest that you take a friend or two along.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Felforce Medallion||Lost Anchorite's Cloak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,720 experience
- 250 reputation with Silvermoon City
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.