Ravager Egg Roundup
|Ravager Egg (12)|
There's irony in that, wouldn't you say? A starving cook?
<Legassi laughs half-heartedly and taps a folded piece of parchment he has in his pocket.>
According to this tourist map we were following - before we were so rudely shot down - there's an area to the southwest, near Terokkar Forest. It's called the Razorthorn Trail, and supposedly it's brimming with delicious ravager eggs!
I could cook up quite a feast if only someone were brave enough to go down there and get me some!
<Legassi's stomach grumbles in anticipation.>
I've just finished cleaning off my frying pan, so you're more than welcome to join me for a meal!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Ravager Egg Omelet|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.