Traitor to the Bloodsail
ProgressThat mangy dog, Revilgaz, has offered to pardon any former Bloodsails willing to turn on their cap'n! That bilge sucker asked me to go an' off me ole' mates and to bring back their bandannas as proof.
I don't have it in me heart to do that, nor will I ask ye to. Bring me some silk cloth and red dye and I'll make suitable replicas. I'll tell the Baron you went turncoat, but be warned... the Bloodsails are not gonna like it!
|Silk Cloth (40)|
|Red Dye (4)|
<The Bloodsail Traitor grins at you and winks.>
Being a traitor is one thing, murdering yer own buckos... that'd be just downright despicable, aye!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.