Craftsman's Writ - Goblin Sapper Charge
|Craftsman's Writ - Goblin Sapper Charge (Provided)|
|Goblin Sapper Charge (20)|
DescriptionThe bearer of this writ is entitled to payment in the form of an insignia of their choice upon completion of the contracted work order.
Work Order EN-11:
20 Goblin Sapper Charges.
All filled orders should be delivered to Packmaster Stonebruiser at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands.
Contract is null and void if tampered with or damaged.
-Dispatch Commander Metz, The Argent Dawn
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Insignia of the Crusade||Insignia of the Dawn|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Argent Dawn
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.