The Traitor's Shadow
DescriptionDar'Khan Drathir is believed to have returned from the dead to rule over the armies of the Scourge in the Ghostlands. Dar'Khan aligned himself with the Scourge long ago... yet he was once a living, breathing elf. Much of his time was spent inside Dawnstar Spire, northeast of here. He hid there for many nights, scheming against his own.
Search the tower for more information, <name>. Perhaps he had a journal or kept notes. One never knows where useful information might present itself.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,410 experience
- 250 reputation with Silvermoon City
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.