Cryptstalker Armor Doesn't Make Itself...
|Crypt Fiend Parts (30)|
DescriptionHow would you like to earn yourself one of these shiny coins?
<Leopold holds up an insignia of the Crusade.>
I've got a little problem that you might be able to help me with, <name>. You see, I make Cryptstalker armor for those daft enough to venture into Naxxramas. While they supply me with the core material requirements for the armor, I always run out of the crypt fiend parts. Bring me back a bundle of parts and I'll pay you with an insignia - usable at the quartermaster.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Insignia of the Crusade|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,450 experience
- 500 reputation with Argent Dawn
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.