DescriptionIshamuhale, Speartooth, is the fiercest sunscale raptor of the Barrens. He does not hunt for sport, nor for food. He hunts because hunting is his passion. He kills because it is his nature to kill.
And you will learn of his nature, <name>, for your path now follows the taloned tracks of Ishamuhale.
Begin the hunt. Slay his favorite prey, a zhevra, then bring its carcass to the dead tree northwest of Ratchet. Ishamuhale will smell the carcass and be drawn to it.
Be ready when he comes.
Ishamuhale's strength is in you, <name>. May you use it with temperance. That is your burden.
That is your honor.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,780 experience
- 350 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.