[DEPRECATED]Deadwood of the North
|Deadwood Den Watcher slain (6)|
|Deadwood Avenger slain (6)|
|Deadwood Shaman slain (6)|
DescriptionThere is a camp of Deadwood furbolgs directly to our southwest. Corruption permeates the camp, and I wish to put an end to it before they become a problem.
The Deadwood tribe is evil, but it is the effects of the fel that pollutes their minds. Their hostility is not truly an innate quality, yet they cannot be helped. It saddens me that we must fight our own brethren.
Please, <name> - I ask you to do what must be done. Simply spare me the details; such troublesome images upset me far too much.
It may take some time before the Timbermaw welcome you without hostility within the Hold. Still, your perseverance will erode any suspicion my brethren may have about you. So long as you never betray us and raise weapons against us, we will find common ground.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Leggings of the Ursa||Helm of the Pathfinder|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,740 experience
- 350 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.