The Power of Pine
|Clean up a stink bomb that's been dropped on Southshore!|
|Stink Bomb Cleaner|
DescriptionThe thing I hate the most about Hallow's End are the stink bombs the Forsaken use on Southshore. Who knew that celebrating liberation would have to involve such a smelly mess?
During Hallow's End, use this cleaner to remove any nasty stink bombs the Horde may drop here in the village. It uses the power of pine to fight funky smells.
Do your part to keep Southshore clean, and I'll give you some Hallow's End treats I'm sure you'll enjoy. We have a deal?
Thanks to you, <name>, Southshore just might make it through another Hallow's End. Here's your treats, with my thanks! If you run out of candy, I think there's a gnome named Katrina Shimmerstar in Ironforge who can sell you more; she's only around during Hallow's End, I believe.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 3 66 if completed at level 100)
|Hallow's End Pumpkin Treat|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Alliance
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.