You have been instructed to take the Glyphs of Calling to the Bones of Grakkarond, south of Cenarion Hold, and draw them in the sand. Should the Qiraji Emissary appear, slay it and recover the Crystal Unlocking Mechanism. Return to Geologist Larksbane if you succeed.
Assemble an army for this task, <name>!
|Crystal Unlocking Mechanism|
|Suggested players: 2|
|Glyphs of Calling|
DescriptionThe glyphs illustrate an emissary of the Qiraji meeting with three silithid at the bones of a large dragon. Above the glyphs is what I can only assume to be a code of some sort. This code might very well be the key to summoning the emissary.
I will create a copy of the glyph code that you must use in the sand at the Bones of Grakkarond. If I am right, the Overlords will come thinking that new data is ready for transmission. Strike them down and confront the emissary. He holds the key to the crystals...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 350 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.