Unraveling the Mystery
|Glyphed Crystal Prism (Provided)|
DescriptionWe're on the verge of a breakthrough, <name>! The rubbings you recovered have allowed us to recreate the glyphs on this crystalline prism. They are apparently a means for the Qiraji and other unknown entities to communicate various messages to the silithid.
Unfortunately, that is all we could get out of the glyphs. We need to find a way to unlock the messages hidden within the crystals.
Take the glyphed crystal prism to Geologist Larksbane at Cenarion Hold. She might be able to help.
While we should be able to translate this data, we must first unlock the code. There is only one clue on the surface of the prism - assuming the rubbings were transferred correctly - and it looks grim.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,655 experience
- 150 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.