DescriptionAdapting to life in the desert has been difficult to say the least. Not only do I miss the birds and trees of Auberdine but our food selection is severely limited by this arid environment. I'm trying to learn about desert herbs, but there aren't many.
I've seen Twilight's Hammer groups from the camp west of here hunt sandworms for food. Sandworm meat is so bitter though, I can't imagine how they make it palatable. Keep your eyes open if you go to their camp and let me know if you learn anything.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,435 experience
- 10 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.