Paragons of Power: The Madcap's Mantle
Falthir the Sightless is located on Yojamba Isle, Stranglethorn Vale.
|Primal Hakkari Girdle|
|Zandalar Tribe (Honored)|
DescriptionOne of Zandalar's legendary madcaps was Khar'vaxal the Cracked. Legend states that when facing the enemies of the tribe for the first time, Kar'xavan used his mantle specifically woven with "the weave of madness". His form was shrouded not only by the mantle, but also with the blinding speed of his twin daggers. Madcaps today cherish their mantle as a sign of their place in the tribe.
Bring to me the Paragons of Power I seek, and such a mantle will be yours to weave madness unto your own enemies.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 5 67 if completed at level 110)
|Zandalar Madcap's Mantle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,450 experience
- 350 reputation with Zandalar Tribe
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.