|Battleboar Snout (8)|
|Battleboar Flank (8)|
DescriptionThe Battleboars of Brambleblade Ravine to the east are encroaching on our tribal hunting grounds. They are trained to be malicious by the Bristleback Quilboars with whom we are at war.
Go and slay the vile creatures and bring back some snouts and flanks so that we can make stew for our young.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 2 70 if completed at level 110)
|Nomadic Vest||Tough Hunk of Bread|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 445 experience
- 350 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.