|Zukk'ash Carapace (20)|
DescriptionFrom what scouting we have managed to muster, we believe that the foe south of the gnolls is an insect-like race. Frankly, it is irrelevant whether or not if they're sentient. If they are driving the gnolls to frenzy against us, then they are as big of a threat - if not more - than the gnolls.
Drive deep into where these Zukk'ash insects dwell; it is known as the Writhing Deep. Thin their numbers and report back to me what you find, bringing back their carapaces as evidence of your handiwork.
I will be sure to have these carapaces analyzed; we'll need to learn everything about them before we deal with what has unfortunately turned into a much larger issue than we had anticipated.
RewardsYou will receive: 65 (or 4 41 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,370 experience
- 250 reputation with Horde
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.