Rite of Strength
|Bristleback Belt (12)|
DescriptionThe Rites of the Earthmother are the steps a young tauren needs to take to gain respect in Thunder Bluff.
First you must pass the Rite of Strength. In this test you must prove your bravery by slaying enemies of the tribe.
Bristlebacks of Brambleblade Ravine to the east are encroaching on our tribal lands. They ambush our hunting parties and steal from the village by dark.
Show your valor by slaying these villains and return to the Chief in Camp Narache with their belts as proof of your deeds.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Rock Mace||Stone Tomahawk|
|Whittling Knife||Elder's Cane|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 445 experience
- 350 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.