A Humble Task
Return the pitcher to Chief Hawkwind in Camp Narache which is northwest from the water well.
DescriptionI have traveled many paths through life and these old legs lack the vigor they once had. I can still perform my duties to the tribe. Sometimes it just takes an old woman a little longer to do the task.
But you look like an eager <class>. Let's put some of that youthful vitality to the test. Take a water pitcher from the well and bring it to my son, the Chief, in Camp Narache.
Remember that even the most humble task can gain the recognition of elders.
Your willingness to help others and provide for the <race> of Camp Narache leads me to believe you would make the tribe proud in Thunder Bluff someday.
RewardsYou will receive: 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 experience
- 250 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.