Passing Word of a Threat
Description<Advisor Belgrum reaches the end of the note, and his eyes widen for a moment.>
Och, these are evil tidings.
<name>, please return to Historian Karnik and tell him on the king's authority to act on this information swiftly and decisively. He must halt the Shadowforge's activities in the Badlands.
All right, then. I know what'll bring the Shadowforge down.
Their presence in Uldaman can be slowed if we strike them at their base of operations: Angor Fortress.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,020 experience
- 150 reputation with Ironforge
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.