Towers and Bunkers
DescriptionTowers and bunkers are key defensive positions, and so we must hold as many as possible! I want you to attack a tower or a bunker in Alterac Valley.
To do that, enter a tower with a Horde banner atop it. You will see another enemy banner inside. Pull out that banner, and a white Alliance banner will appear in its place. Well done!
At that point your mission for me will be complete, but hold the area long enough, and if the Horde doesn't take it back, then it will be destroyed!
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 2 37 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.