Towers and Bunkers
DescriptionTowers and bunkers are important positions, and we must capture and hold them all! So to that end, I want you to attack a bunker that is controlled by the enemy.
To do that, enter one with an Alliance banner. You will see another banner inside. Pull out that banner, and a white Horde banner will appear in its place. Well done!
At that point your task for me will be complete, but if you hold the place long enough, and if the Alliance doesn't take it back, then it will be destroyed!
Our troops can now charge forward with impunity, and show the Alliance that Alterac Valley is no place for them!
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 2 37 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.