Use the Filled Cerulean Vial on the Vylestem Vines to force the corrupted Noxxious Scion to emerge.
Heal 8 plants by killing these Noxxious Scion, then return to Vark Battlescar in Shadowprey Village.
|Vylestem Vines healed (8)|
|Filled Cerulean Vial|
|Coated Cerulean Vial|
DescriptionA satyr known as Vyletongue has corrupted the caverns of Maraudon, stunting the growth of many of the plants inside.
Take this vial, <name>. Fill it at the orange crystal pool found inside the caverns; the coating inside the vial will counter the toxins, turning it into a healing agent.
Find the Vylestem vines inside the orange caverns, and use the purified liquid on them. The corruption will be purged from the plant, but do know that Vyletongue will still control it. He may use it against you...
While there is still much to do, you have helped to heal some of the corruption that Vyletongue spread through Maraudon. Please take this with my gratitude.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Woodseed Hoop||Sagebrush Girdle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,050 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.