Worth Its Weight in Gold
|Witherbark Tusk (10)|
|Witherbark Medicine Pouch (4)|
|Shadow Hunter Knife|
DescriptionArchmage Malin sent Skuerto and I here to collect reagents for him. I was at a loss as to how I was going to collect the items, but now that you're here, I think my problem's solved.
I need the following: Witherbark tusks, Witherbark medicine pouches and a shadow hunter knife.
Could you find those for me? The Witherbark live to the southeast of Arathi.
If my research is correct, the tusks should come from any Witherbark troll. The medicine pouches come from the Witherbark witch doctors, and the strongest of the Witherbark shadow hunters should carry the special knife given to them after they've completed their rites of passage. There's no way to tell which shadow hunters will have the knife until you do battle.
At this rate, Skuerto and I will be headed back to Stormwind in no time at all.
I believe my dwarven companion is back from scouting Boulderfist Hall; go speak to him when you're ready.
It looked as though he might have had a bit of a scuffle with the ogres. Don't mention that to him, though; he's very sensitive about criticisms to his skills at scouting.
RewardsYou will receive: 75
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,680 experience
- 350 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.