|Encrusted Silithid Object (Provided)|
DescriptionThere's plenty to do here still, but I think taking this back to the Circle for analysis is key. Trust me - the work will still be here once this is all said and done. If it's a journal inside this sticky chitin, then the Circle would finally have a window into the past!
Take this to the Circle's archivist in Nighthaven. His name is Umber, and the man's brilliant. Touched, sure, but brilliant nonetheless! Umber's salvaged tomes in far worse shape than this. If it can be saved, he can do it.
Let me be a little honest with you, friend... you smell a bit ripe. Whiffy, one might say. Now I'm not making a personal assailment of your being. I'm just saying... in the future, you may want to freshen up a little after coming in from the field. It will make those first impressions a little more positively impressionable!
Anyhoo... what can I do for you?
Layo sent you to me from Silithus? I've only heard very hushed rumblings - which I guess aren't all that hushed when you think about it - about the horrors that are going on out there. Couple that with my lack of pleasure for anything bug-like, and you've got the recipe for me needing to stay here with the books!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,350 experience
- 75 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.