The Hammer May Fall
|Boulderfist Ogre slain (8)|
|Boulderfist Enforcer slain (10)|
DescriptionWeaklings... all of them. You, <class>, what are you looking at? Think you're something special, huh? Why not prove it?
The Hammerfall outpost in Arathi's under attack. Unless we send them help soon, their demise is imminent.
But before you go rushing off, you may want to test your skills first. Northeast of Stromgarde in Arathi is an ogre mound inhabited by the Boulderfist tribe. When you can handle the ogres and enforcers there, then report to Drum Fel in Hammerfall.
Tallow either sent you to that ogre mound in the hopes that you would kill yourself or he thinks you're strong enough to aid us. Either way, you're here now and I am in need of more soldiers in our fight against the constant attacks.
If you plan on staying in Hammerfall then get some rest, and come speak to me again when you're ready. There's no shortage of fighting to be had.
RewardsYou will receive: 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,600 experience
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.