Summoning the Princess
Gather her Eldritch Shackles and bind them to the Shards of Myzrael.
|Suggested players: 2|
|Scroll of Myzrael|
DescriptionYou must defeat Myzrael before she grows in strength. If you do not, then once she has gathered enough power she will challenge her captors! There are some who think they can control her, but if she can be controlled then why did the giants chain her in the first place??
Crazy logic, eh?
To defeat her, summon her at the Shards of Myzrael where you first spoke with her. Defeat her and gather her Eldritch Shackles, then bind them to the Shards of Myzrael.
Do that, and she will again be trapped.
The Shards of Myzrael no longer invoke feelings of warmth and security as they once did. Now they pulse with an open menace... as if the thing beneath them holds ill will toward the surface.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 7 26 if completed at level 110)
|Pulsating Crystalline Shard|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,075 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.