The Principal Source
Deliver the Filled Dreadmist Peak Sampler to Tonga Runetotem at the Crossroads, Barrens.
|Filled Dreadmist Peak Sampler|
|Empty Dreadmist Peak Sampler|
DescriptionDreadmist Peak to the northwest of the Crossroads is most likely a primary candidate as to the source of the spread of the poison. Its airy peaks have pools of water that influence the weather patterns. I suspect the water is now tainted by the demon-worshipping Burning Blade.
Use this sampler to draw water from the pool at the very top of the peak. Once filled, deliver it to Tonga Runetotem at the Crossroads. He is the one that requested our aid, and you will work with him to address this malady.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,110 experience
- 150 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.