"Pretty Boy" Duncan
DescriptionMy FATHER sent you? I'd have thought that old codger would have given up on me by now.
It wasn't really his fault I ran off, he just shouldn't have expected I'd be willing to live a boring life, reading over musty books and associating with grey-haired, stiff-backed, stuffy mages!
If you need my dagger, you'll have to get it back from "Pretty Boy" Duncan, one of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. Put something 'tween his shoulders and I'm sure he'll give it up.
As much as my nickname might indicate, I still need a knife to fight, and for me, it has to be that one.
I suppose that also means I shouldn't challenge you to a fight any time soon!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.