Testing an Enemy's Strength
|Ragefire Trogg slain (8)|
|Ragefire Shaman slain (8)|
DescriptionBeneath the city of Orgrimmar, stout creatures known as troggs started coming to the surface from deep below the lava filled tunnels. In her ever-benevolence, Magatha sought to make peace with the creatures, but they turned on her diplomats, killing them. She will not allow such treatment of the tauren people and now consider the creatures a threat to all of the Horde.
She asks that you put an end to this trogg threat before it overwhelms the Horde from below. Find Ragefire Chasm and destroy them all.
Perhaps in the future we can take time to figure out where such creatures came from, and what they really want.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 (or 2 85 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,760 experience
- 500 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.