Garments of Darkness
|Heal and fortify Deathguard Kel|
DescriptionOur power comes from darkness and shadow, <name>, but that is not your only role. You have acknowledged that there is merit in knowing the healing arts. This is wise. But before you can know the dark, you must also know the light. And for this, I have a test for you.
North of the cemetery is a wounded Deathguard--Deathguard Kel. He has protected us from gnolls for some time, and needs healing. But, you must also fortify his body before he can return to duty. Do both with your spells, and then return to me.
RewardsYou will receive: 55 (or 1 50 if completed at level 110)
|Acolyte's Sacrificial Robes|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 270 experience
- 150 reputation with Undercity
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.