|Skeletal Fragments (15)|
DescriptionThe key to Scholomance is called a Skeleton Key. It must be forged from the remains of a skeleton - several actually - and hardened by only the strongest of metals within a suitable mold. A signet of power from a being who naturally can open the portal to Scholomance will make the key ultimately function.
First thing's first though, <name>. We'll need skeletal fragments for the key's forging. Skeletons inside Andorhal should yield what we need, but the ones outside the walls might work too.
The next step will be to get an appropriate mold for the key. I know a goblin blacksmith in Tanaris that has in the past made molds for similarly macabre items. He works for whom goblins usually work for - the highest bidder.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,500 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.