Mold Rhymes With...
|Imbued Skeletal Fragments (Provided)|
|Required money: 15|
DescriptionThe goblin you will need to speak with is Krinkle Goodsteel. He peddles his skills to the highest bidder in Gadgetzan, within the Tanaris desert. He'll likely be the only one who can produce the mold we need, and his services won't come cheap. We now ask for you to dig deep by footing whatever fee he will charge.
I'm an apothecary, not a banker. If I had gold lying around, I certainly wouldn't be here.
I guess I said the quiet part out loud again. Oops.
Gadgetzan awaits you! Good luck!
I've got a mold you can use for the skeleton key, but it will cost you - fifteen gold, up front, no negotiation. I'll pack the skeletal fragments into the mold for you, and I'll also teach you on how to forge the stem of the key without any knowledge of blacksmithing... all free of charge no less.
Who says mercenaries don't offer competitive deals!
Did Dithers imbue them already? Excellent... otherwise, it would have been a long trip back to the Bulwark for you.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 900 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.