The Restless Souls
Free 15 Restless Souls and return to Egan.
|Souls Freed (15)|
DescriptionI draw my power - my will to continue living and breathing - from the unmitigated hatred I have for the Scourge and all that they have done. I am, however, no zealot. There are those, like the Scarlet Crusade, who would sooner destroy the innocent undead than lend them even an ounce of compassion.
Which brings me to this: My blaster. It will unchain the tortured souls from Stratholme.
Use it on the ghosts that haunt the ransacked streets. Free their souls.
Did you see my mother, <name>? Did you free her?
You are a shining example of decency. For your troubles...
RewardsYou will receive: 1 80 (or 8 52 if completed at level 110)
|Testament of Hope|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,175 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.