|Decrypted Letter (Provided)|
DescriptionI decrypted the letter, but I don't know what to make of it. You found this among thieves in the Alterac foothills? Very strange...
You should take this to the magistrate of Southshore. Although this letter is cryptic, his is the closest town to Alterac; if a threat is brewing, then he should know.
This is translated from a letter you found in a Syndicate encampment? This was not written by a thief, or even a noble of Alterac.
It appears The Syndicate has ties to another power, and I shudder to think what that might be.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,935 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.