[DEPRECATED]Verifying the Corruption
|Entropic Beast slain (2)|
|Entropic Horror slain (2)|
|Explore the craters in Shatter Scar Vale|
DescriptionTo the north, along the east of the road in what's called Shatter Scar Vale, is an area where infernals were called down during the last great war--the craters still scar the land, as do the infernals themselves.
I am curious about two things. First, are there still entropic elementals roaming the area? And second, are the craters still filled with the corrupt, fetid water that gathered there years ago? Will you help me and check, <name>? Be careful though, the infernals destroy anything in their path.
I will have to concern myself with saving what forest creatures I can while destroying those that have become so corrupt that they endanger themselves as much as travelers through this once-mighty forest.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 65
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,850 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.