The Wildlife Suffers Too
|NPC #1816 slain (8)|
DescriptionTo the east of where we are, near where the Eastern Plaguelands begin, once proud and majestic grizzlies roamed the countryside. The plague released by the Scourge has sundered these beasts too. They wander the countryside, agonized by the stiffening of their muscles and the rotting of their fur and flesh.
I ask of you to end their misery as well. The only cure for their suffering is a swift death, one that must be ministered by your hand.
Indeed... I am at that end. Thank you again friend... the creatures of this accursed land may rest... and now shall I."
With that, a heavy sigh is uttered by the druid, followed by what sounds like a death rattle. His body lies motionless on the cottage floor.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,655 experience
- 150 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.