DescriptionNever trust a goblin. That's what it comes down to, <name>.
Bijou is her name - one of our slipperiest operatives. I found out she was working for some shady exotic pet dealer out of the Burning Steppes named Kibler, in essence, two timing us. Worse yet, she was using Horde funds to finance her operations.
I want her brought back here alive.
She was last seen entering Blackrock Spire. Find her and bring her back.
And <name>, do not let her sweet talk you.
But don't doubt my loyalties! Why do you think I'm down here? To get that crazy goblin some exotic animal eggs or something equally inane? No, only someone truly daft would come to Blackrock Spire to collect pets. Yep, I don't reckon too many people like that exist in this world.
The last thing we need are those kinds of people breeding.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.