The Burden of Proof
|Speak with Constable Framer|
|First test given|
|Second test given|
|Third test given|
DescriptionI think we have everything we need to conduct three of the villagers' tests. Let us hope this is enough to convince them. I'm sure Constable Framer is chomping at the bit to proceed with his trial, and I would prefer it if you were the one to administer the tests. I may not know you well, but I trust you farther than the constable. Speak with him when you're ready to begin. ...and do me a favor. Make this quick.
It appears that my absolution may truly be in your hands.
|Wickerwoven Gloves||Banisher Gloves|
|Crone-Seeker's Gloves||Waycrest Militia Gauntlets|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,650 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.