The Blackwood Corrupted
Gather a sample of fruit, nut, and grain from the northern Blackwood furbolg camps.
Mix the bowl and place it near the bonfire closest to the Cliffspring River at the northern camp, thus summoning the satyr corruptor.
Take the Talisman of Corruption and bring it to Thundris Windweaver in Auberdine.
|Talisman of Corruption|
|Empty Cleansing Bowl|
DescriptionWe've learned that a source of furbolg corruption is from the satyr. They hold sway via talismans that they channel magic through. If the furbolg have a chance at salvation, we must lure out the satyr corruptor and take that talisman!
Fill this bowl at our moonwell and take samples of the furbolgs' food from their northern camp. Mix them and place it near the bonfire by the river; any furbolgs who eat will be cleansed just long enough to lure out the satyr corruptor... who then you must slay!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Moonstone Wand||Wildkeeper Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,610 experience
- 350 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.