Holding the Lines
|Eastern Ley Line secured|
|Western Ley Line secured|
DescriptionKarazhan sits upon a confluence of ley lines. It's why this location was chosen for the tower in the first place... a fact that has not escaped the Legion's notice.
If the demons are tapping into these lines of power, they must need their energy for something particularly menacing. You must cut off their access to the ley lines if we're to have a chance of retaking the tower, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
|Ley to Fel Power Converter|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,450 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.