Ore Under the Sea
|Azure Ore (12)|
DescriptionIf we want to bring the fight to Hakkar, my rangers are going to need arrows and ammo that are capable of piercing the thick, magic-resistant hides of his hounds.
There's a versatile smith in Dalaran who does incredible work with both bows and blades alike.
He uses azure ore in his creations, which can only be found below sea level.
Due to its proximity to leystone, the ore is often overlooked, but in an expert smith's hands, it can be smelted into something nearly indestructible.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,450 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.