|Manual of Engineering Disciplines (Provided)|
DescriptionExpert engineering yields two distinct disciplines: gnome and goblin. I only bother to mention goblin engineering because I'm a fair trainer. They like to make things that blow up, and they rarely care what is in the way - even themselves.
<name>, read this manual. If you want to learn how to blow yourself up, then take it to Nixx Sprocketspring in Gadgetzan. Remember - membership is permanent and prevents joining the other discipline, so make sure this is what you want before finishing his task.
Keep your ears perked <name>, and you might learn something.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 155 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.