The Rise of the Machines
|Head of Argelmach|
|Intact Elemental Core (10)|
DescriptionThis can't be Argelmach! Argelmach was killed ten years ago. How can I be sure? I was the one who killed him.
He was a despicable dwarf, hell-bent on twisting my life's work to meet his diabolical needs. It seems that the wicked always find a way to escape justice.
If this is Argelmach's handiwork then he must be destroyed. I will need samplings of his latest creations. With the proper samples, I may be able to stop this uprising. The creations guard Argelmach in Blackrock Depths.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Azure Moon Amice||Raincaster Drape|
|Basaltscale Armor||Lavaplate Gauntlets|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,725 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.