Rigging the Wager
DescriptionCare to help settle a bet, chum? Those tauren are Skyhorn, and they fancy themselves big-time hunters. I bet them a pretty penny that they wouldn't be able to take out some of the biggest beasts in Stormheim. If you take em out before they do, I'll split the wager. Deal? The first is a big eagle nesting in the foothills. They call him Spitefeather. You can bait him with some meat, but he's up pretty high, so you'll need a grapple gun to get there. I think there's one of them layin around here...
Naturally, you'll have to wait till the tauren get back and pay their wager before I can give you your cut. But in the meantime, I've got another target for you.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,800 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.