Warchief's Command: Nagrand
DescriptionThe Warchief has asked for any able bodied champions of the Horde to ride to the aid of Garadar.
The home of the Mag'har, lies to the south, in Nagrand. Take the southern road out of the marsh, then turn east at the first fork and look for a large settlement on the lake.
Report to Captain Kroghan there and offer him what assistance you can. Garadar must not fall!
It's about time you got here! Granted, you're not an army, but any able-bodied <race> than can wield a weapon or chant a spell is welcome here. The people of Garadar are kin to all the Horde and we are proud to shed our blood in their defense.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,500 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.