The Sword of Truth
|Black Rook soldiers defeated near Fal'shathil (8)|
|The Sword of Truth|
DescriptionLord Ravencrest's army rises from the dead, but I believe they are controlled by Gul'dan's will.
Take this - Lord Ravencrest's blade, Fal'shathil. It was known for a unique, magical quality. Those who gazed upon its mirrored blade found themselves unable to deny the truth.
Take the blade and plant it in the ground. Attack the night elven ghosts near its light. Once they are weakened in its presence, perhaps they will regain their senses.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,800 experience
- 150 reputation with Dreamweavers
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.