Breaking into the Trap Game
|Place A Work Order|
DescriptionWhen we came through the portal, we weren't able to bring any of our animals with us. For us to produce leather and furs, we'll need to trap some of the native beasts and bring them back here.
We can get a load of leather from the elekk, or furs from the talbuk, right here in Shadowmoon.
Take this iron trap and use it on a wounded adult talbuk or elekk, then bring the trap on back here and we'll start a work order.
Now that you know how to use the trap, it will be available for your use at any time. We can only handle so many beasts in the barn at one time, though, so make sure you've got room before you start trapping!
RewardsYou will receive: 38 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 17,110 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.