In Eranikus' Own Words
Description<name>, our first step will be to devise a method to speak with Eranikus through the gem. He lies in a precarious state between sleep and death now, twisted within a weave of nightmares. Though the essence you have given me is badly tainted, there is a chance we can reach him.
Travel far to the icy lands of eastern Winterspring and seek one of our mortal allies, Umbranse the Spiritspeaker. He is a human medium who speaks for the dead. Though Eranikus is not truly dead, he may be of aid to us still.
I will lend my skill at death-speaking to you, but first I need the help of one who - unlike me - is not limited by the frailties of old age. My most potent augury device has been taken from me against my will, and unless I have it back we will be at a loss to help Eranikus.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,555 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.